Happy Friday, everyone! I was nominated by the lovely Belladonna, who you all should definitely check out for fitness coaching and dinner recipes. Here are her questions:
- What is your favorite feel-good snack? My go-to is peanut butter on graham crackers, it’s a great energy boost!
- What is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day? I love to to work on my drawings and guitar playing when it rains, it’s so soothing.
- How late do you sleep in on a Saturday? Not too late, usually until 9:30.
- How are you doing during the pandemic? I’m starting to feel a little bit blue for no obvious reason, but overall I’m happy and doing well.
- What is your favorite song? Any song by Marina and the Diamonds is a thumbs up from me!!
- How tall are you? 5 foot, 9 inches!!
- How long have been a blogger? I’ve had my blog for about two years, but I really didn’t take it seriously until October of 2019.
- Is blogging your job? Nope, it’s my fun hobby for creative expression! (A well-needed break from school :))
- What was your first job? My first real job was at the county fair during October of last year where I sold fair food during Octoberfest!
- Do you have kids? Nope!
- Favorite vacation spot? A beach with close proximity to food sounds great right about now…
Today is the last day of my first full week of college! Can you believe I already feel a bit tired? These chemistry and calculus 2 classes are going to be difficult, but so worth it. Thanks for reading, and I hope you all have a safe Saturday!
If you want to answer some questions, here’s some below.
- What is the first thing you do when you wake up?
- Do you like sports? What sport did you play in high school?
- What age did you get your driver’s license?
- What’s your favorite streaming service?
- What’s your favorite dessert?
- Do you have a favorite city in the entire world?
- Who is the most iconic and inspirational person to you?