I was nominated by the lovely Belladonna for this award, and I’m very honored. (Psst– all of you should really check out her blog and YouTube channel!!) If you are a mutual of mine on WordPress, I nominate you, and I’ll have ten new questions at the bottom of the page!
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your blog post.
- List the rules
- Answer the questions you were asked.
- Nominate up to 11 bloggers and inform them of their nomination.
- Give them 10 new questions.
- What is your favorite movie? Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon is really awesome, and it’s always the first movie I think of when someone asks me this question!
- What is your favorite song? My favorite song might have to be Bound by the Ponderosa Twins Plus One.
- Why is it your favorite song? This song was sampled in two of my other favorite songs, Bound 2 by Kanye West, and A Boy is a Gun by Tyler, the Creator, so it’s pretty awesome!
- What was your favorite subject in school? Science! Biology was super fun, since I love learning about nature and life.
- Do you have a large circle of close friends? I have a lot of close friends! I have an awesome friends group that is pretty expansive, and I love all of them very much. ❤
- Do you prefer rain or snow? Rain is at best calming, at worst annoying, but snow is always a delight!
- What is your favorite color? I love greenish-blue colors, with pink a close second.
- Do you like dogs or cats? Cats are more hit or miss when it comes to how they act, so I’ll stick with dogs for now!
- Do you have a go-to meal? Chicken, rice, and sautéed vegetables… I wish I could eat that right now…
- Are you emotional or emotionally unavailable? I am very emotional. I put my emotions into everything, even when I try to convince myself I’m not. That’s just how I am!
I hope you all got to know me a little more from these answers. Now I’ve got some questions for YOU! Although I want everyone to participate, I would love to nominate, Harsh, mtaggartwriter, and Jibber Jabber with Sue!!
- What’s your favorite meal of the day?
- What dish would you prepare for that meal?
- Did you like college or high school more?
- Do you exercise every day?
- What genre of movies do you like?
- Do you watch any anime? (Any recommendations??)
- What’s your favorite book series?
- If you could go anywhere in the world right now, just by yourself, where would you go?
- Why would you go there?
- What got you into writing?